- Perform routine Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
- Stretch before and after your challenge.
- Complete all moves in a circuit format. Do moves 1-4 for 30 seconds, a seconds round for 45 seconds, and finally, a third round for 60 seconds.
- Perform in front of a mirror (if possible) so you can correct your form.
- Be aware of your breathing. DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH. During aerobic exercise, make a conscious effort to keep your breathing both deep and relaxed.
- Keep a cool water bottle close by.
1. Squat Jump
Start in a squat position, jump straight up, land softly back in a squat.
Never allow your front knee to go past your toes. Press through your heel. Do reps on both your right and left legs.
3. Mountain Climbers
Start in plank, keep your back straight and abs contracted. Move quickly or slow and deliberately.
Hold plank on your knees or toes. Keep your back flat, abs contracted, and your body in a straight line from head to toe.