Veggie Pizza with Spinach & Cauliflower
(From Undressed Skeleton)
- 1/3 Can Organic Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups Fat-Free Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 6 Cups Chopped Cauliflower
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Diced Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Microwave Cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl for 4 minutes.
- Add to mixer/food processor and mix for 4 minutes on medium.
- Chop spinach and add to mixer with cauliflower. Add egg whites, garlic, and 1 cup of cheese to mixer. Keep mixing on medium until a foamy texture appears.
- Spread the mixture onto a greased baking sheet with a spatula and flatten it out until there are no holes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of cheese, bell peppers, sauce, and onions on top of crust cook for another 10-13 minutes until crust is lightly brown and toppings are cooked.
- Cut into squares.
Live a Nourished Existence,