Vanilla Almond Oatmeal Brulée
- 2 1/4 cups Quick Oats (Dry)
- 1/3 cup Agave or Honey
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Cinnamon to Taste
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Coconut Sugar (low glycemic index and loaded with B-Vitamins!)
- Optional (but recommended): Slivered almonds, fresh strawberries, and sliced bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 x 11 dish with cooking spray.
- Combine almond milk, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl and mix.
- Add oats, agave, and salt mix well. Add cinnamon to taste.
- Pour into baking dish, spread oats if needed.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is jiggly but not runny. Edges should be lightly browned and may pull away from dish slightly.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle coconut sugar evenly over the top. Return to oven and bake until the coconut sugar is melted.
- Turn oven to broil and heat until sugar bubbles and browns slightly (about 1-2 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly, cut into 8 servings.
- Serve with slivered almonds, fresh strawberries, and sliced bananas.