Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffin
- 1 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 Egg Whites
- 3/4 cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-1/2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 3/4 cup Agave
- 1/2 cup 70% Dark Chocolate or Carob
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with foil cupcake liners or spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a blender/ food processor, mix all of the ingredients together, except for the chocolate.
- Blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl and gently stir in 1/2 of the chocolate (set the rest aside).
- Scoop mixture into prepared muffin pans.
- Place muffins tins in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove muffins from the oven (but don’t shut oven off), and distribute the other half of the chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Place the muffins back into the oven and bake for an additional 2-5 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.