Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Oat Flour (Make By Blending Rolled Oats)
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 6 1/2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 3/4 cup Sriracha (or Franks Red Hot)
- 1 tablespoon Melted Coconut Butter or EarthBalance
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- Combine the water, oat flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the oat flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks and skinny blue cheese dressing, if desired.