An incredibly quick & easy pasta dish!
This recipe is perfect for nights when you need something fast and delicious or nights when surprise guests show up.
In the spirit of keeping things healthy, try pairing a small serving of pasta with 3 oz of grilled chicken and a hefty salad.
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, E Peperoncino
- 7 oz Pasta (Rice, Quinoa, Whole Wheat)
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
The measurements in this recipe can be adjusted depending on your taste preferences.
- Cook noodles according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
- Strain noodles and place in a large serving dish.
- Add minced garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix together well.
- Serve warm with fresh parmesan.