Try this easy, quick, & delicious recipe!
- 1 12-inch 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (or Make Your Own Gluten-Free Quinoa Pizza Crust)
- 1 cup Tomato Salsa
- 1 1/4 cups Asiago, Parmesan, or Sharp Cheddar
- 1 1/3 cups Canned Black Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 2/3 cup Sweet Red Pepper, Seeded & Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 cup Corn, Drained & Rinsed
- 2 Scallions, Trimmed & Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, Chopped (Optional)
- Herbs: Basil, Oregano, and Rosemary
- Avocado, Eggplant, Artichokes, and/or Zucchini, Diced (Optional)
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees and coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place crust on sheet and top with salsa, sprinkle herbs over top to taste.
- Add 1 cup cheese of choice, beans, sliced red pepper, corn, scallions, & Onion.
- If desired, add Avocado, Eggplant, Artichokes, and/or Zucchini.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place pizza in oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro.
- Cut into slices and serve.