Simply Healthy Waffles
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour (or flour/GF flour of your choice – I recommend oat or coconut)
- 3-4 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk (Just enough until batter is thick, yet ‘pourable’)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon to taste
- Warm your waffle maker. I suggest this Heart Shaped Waffle Maker from Target — too cute!
- Mix or blend your ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter into your waffle maker and cook until golden.
- Top with coconut butter, agave, honey, cinnamon, fresh fruit, and/or dark chocolate chips.