Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
This Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Yogurt Dip is packed with protein, health fats, “good” bacteria or probiotics, calcium, and B-Vitamins. I usually devour mine while studying, so I’ve added in a good amount of Maca Powder for a natural energy boost.
I don’t really measure with this recipe, I usually just dump everything into a bowl and blend. It always comes out delicious! I’ll do my best to estimate my measurements.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt or Single Serve Container (I prefer vanilla)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter or Favorite Nut Butter
- 2 tbsp Agave or Honey
- Cinnamon to taste
- Optional: 2 tbsp Maca Powder
- Favorite Fruit for Dipping: Apples, bananas, melon, strawberries, etc.
- Blend all ingredients (minus the fruit!) using a mixer or blender
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy with fresh fruit
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator