Gluten Free, Dairy Free
These skewers are one of my absolute favorite chicken dishes to prepare and eat!
Easy, quick, and delicious! Try with a side of homemade sweet potato fries or wild rice.
Honey Lime Chicken Skewers
- 1 lb Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 4 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Agave or Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (Olive Oil is fine too)
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- Red Pepper Flakes, To Taste
- 2 Small Limes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Onion
- Place your cubed chicken breast in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all your ingredients – except for the limes, peppers, onion.
- Pour marinade over cubed chicken breasts. Squeeze 2 limes over the chicken cubes. Cover, put in the refrigerator, and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Slice both the red and green bell peppers and onion.
- Place chicken cubes on skewer, alternating with slices of bell pepper and onion.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until cooked thoroughly.