- 4 – 5 Kiwis, Peeled & Sliced
- Popsicle Sticks
Homemade Dark Chocolate
- 3/4 cup Coconut Oil (Choose refined to omit the coconut taste)
- 3/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 3/4 cup Liquid Sweetener (honey, maple syrup, or molasses)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- A Pinch of Salt
(or) Easier Dark Chocolate
- Push popsicle sticks into kiwi wheels/slices and lay on wax or parchment paper.
- Warm the coconut oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Slowly whisk in the remainder of ingredients (if making homemade) or simply whisk in dark chocolate chips.
- Continue whisking on low heat until completely warm and melted.
- One at a time, dip kiwi slices into the dark chocolate mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Let cool on wax paper.
- Enjoy immediately and store any leftovers in the freezer.