Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Raw
This Raw Cacao Almond Fudge is packed with superfood benefits and a blissful taste.
Almonds are packed with protein! 1/4 cup contains about 7 grams. Almonds are also a healthy fat and a source of energy-boosting essential minerals like calcium, zinc, manganese, and iron.
Raw forms of cacao are filled with iron, dietary fiber, calcium, zinc, potassium, and antioxidants.
Finally, Coconut Oil. My favorite. I love its lauric acids, medium-chain triglycerides, and silky, buttery taste. Is there anything this superfood can’t do?
Check out my Raw Cacao Almond Fudge on Project Raw!
Raw Cacao Almond Fudge
- 1/2 cup Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Quality Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Natural Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Warm coconut oil using the warm water bath method.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin tin cups or silicon muffin cups and fill half-inch full.
- Chill for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes.
- When firm, remove and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.