Many of you know I don’t participate in Black Friday. In fact, I’m very a much an #optoutside type of girl. 😉
I’ve never particularly enjoyed the idea of a weekend full of mad spending and people going crazy over sales. Unfortunately, it’s become somewhat of a holiday tradition… one I don’t see ending anytime soon. During a season dedicated towards giving and helping others, Black Friday simply doesn’t add up in my mind.
Giving Tuesday was started five years ago to connect diverse groups of individuals, communities, and organizations around the world for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving! Giving Tuesday is something I can definitely get behind! This year, to promote and support #GivingTuesday, I wanted to do something a little different.
I am offering FREE nutrition consultations for any person who donates to a charity of their choosing.
- A short client assessment (so I can properly determine caloric goals and macronutrient split)
- Personalized macronutrients (calories, carbs, proteins, fats.)
- Nutrition e-book
*This is not to be confused with long-term coaching and does not include any further coaching, email support, or fitness recommendations.
Here is how to score your free nutritional consult!
- Donate to a charity of your choosing — ANY amount is okay!
- Screenshot proof of your donation (must be donated TODAY November 29th, 2016 — ends at midnight PST.)
- POST about your donation! Remember, this is all about spreading the word. Use the hashtag #givingtuesday on Twitter, Facebook, or Snapchat. Feel free to tag me and share this offer! (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat: amandamariefitt)
- Send proof of your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include amount donated if your screenshot doesn’t show it – this is for no other reason than I would like to track how much is donated overall.)
- If your email meets the requirements above you will receive a link to the client assessment.
Here are some of my favorite organizations.
- Partners In Health
- Planned Parenthood
- National Organization For Women
- American Red Cross
- Susan G. Koman
- United Nations
- Amnesty International
- American Cancer Society
- Humane Society
That’s it – Happy Giving!