Double Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
Makes approximately 2 large or 3 small pancakes
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil (for cooking)
- 1/4 Cup Wheat Flour (* use GF flour option for GF recipe)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- Topping: Additional dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, and/or maple syrup.
- Heat coconut oil or olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, protein powder, and baking powder.
- Whisk in the egg white, yogurt, and your choice of milk. Mix well – the batter will be very thick.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Cook until done.
- Top with additional dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, and/or pure maple syrup.