Cinnamon & Banana Protein Muffins
These Cinnamon & Banana Protein Muffins are a modified, simpler version of my Banana & Oat Protein Muffins. Both amazing. Both healthy. Take your pick.
Yields 3 regular sized muffins or 6 mini-muffins
Gluten and Dairy Free
- 3/4 cup Quick Oats, Dry (Certified GF oats for GF)
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 scoop Protein Powder (I recommend Vanilla)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 small Banana, Mashed
- Cinnamon To Taste
- Optional: Dark chocolate chips (use carob for dairy free option), blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and/or crushed walnuts, etc…
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, should be ‘pour-able’ consistency, if too firm, add splash of additional almond milk.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tin. *Very important!* These stick.
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts and additional cinnamon if desired.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.