Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Green Tea Soba Bowl
- 3 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Serrano Pepper, Seeded & Minced
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, Grated
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 pound Chicken
- 6 ounces Green Tea Soba Noodles [Rice noodles for GF or Whole Wheat pasta works just fine too!]
- 1 cup Edamame, Cooked
- 2 cups Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms, Sliced
- 4 Baby Bok Choy, Quartered
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, serrano pepper, lemon zest, and ginger.
- Fill a large skillet 3/4 full with water, add a sprinkle of salt and bring to a simmer. Add chicken tenders and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender. Drain chicken and shred directly into bowl with dressing.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add soba and shiitakes and cook 3 minutes. Add bok choy, edamame, and broccoli and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Drain noodles and vegetables and add to bowl with chicken and dressing. Toss gently to combine.
- Garnish with basil!