Blueberry & Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil (for cooking)
- 1/4 Cup Oat or Wheat Flour (or 1/2 Cup Quick Oats, Dry and Blended) *use certified GF oats for GF option
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla) or Regular Low – Fat Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1 Small Container of Fresh Blueberries, Rinsed & Drained
- Topping: Additional fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas), nuts (walnuts, pecans), cinnamon, and agave or pure maple syrup.
- Heat coconut oil or olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Blend oats in a blender or magic bullet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oat flour, protein powder, and baking powder.
- Stir in the egg white, greek yogurt, and your choice of milk.
- Mix well – the batter will be very thick.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Cook until golden.
- Top with additional blueberries, sliced bananas, walnuts, pecans, agave, cinnamon, or pure maple syrup.