Beef Stir-Fry with Avocado Salad
- 12 ounces Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 medium Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Poblano, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 can Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
- 1 Avocado, Diced
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, Chopped
- Corn Tortillas (optional)
- In a bowl, combine beef, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon chili powder. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, bell pepper, and poblano. Saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beef and marinade to vegetables and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- In another bowl, combine beans, avocado, cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, and remaining lime juice and chili powder.
- Sprinkle beef and vegetables with cilantro. Serve with avocado salad and warmed tortillas (if desired).