Banana & Oat Protein Muffins
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs (**For egg replacement see below)
- 1 Single Serving Cup (or 1 cup) of Plain Low-Fat Greek Yogurt (Use Coconut Yogurt for a dairy free option)
- 1/3 cup Raw Honey, Agave, or Date Paste
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 ½ cups Dry Oats (Quick Oats or Rolled Oats – Use certified Gluten Free for GF option.)
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (I recommend Vanilla)
- Cinnamon to Taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners. (Very important!)
- Place all of the ingredients, wet first, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into muffin tin and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy warm with coconut butter. Yummm!
**Chia Egg Replacer**
- For one egg equivalent, add 1 Tbsp. chia seeds to 3 Tbsp. water.
- Let sit for 15 minutes. Stir, then use as you would eggs in baking.
That’s it! So easy and now you can get on with your baking. Enjoy!