Balsamic, Basil, and Garlic Marinated Chicken Breasts
This is my go-to chicken marinade. Super simple, easy, and delicious! Pair with sweet potato fries and a hearty salad!
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried basil
- Sea salt & freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, and freshly cracked pepper together in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined then add the chicken breasts to it.
- Cover and refrigerator for about 45 minutes – 1 hour. (Sometimes if I am in a rush it only gets about 20-25 minutes)
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 20 minutes prior to grilling.
- Coat the grill rack or George Foreman with cooking spray then heat on high.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack and cook 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.